WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: 1. To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. 2. To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We deliver all our order's through Delhivery in India only, all available shipping method will be further listed in checkout page where you can choose the best preferred method of shipping .In case if you are ordering multiple products in one transaction we will be delivering all items to single address mention as shipping address If you prefer to get some of the products delivered to different addresses, please do place multiple orders.
Orders Cannot be cancelled once it is shipped. If you want to cancell an order before shipping please contact us through Email/Call With the contact information provided On the "About Us" page.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Returns are applicable when you recieve a damaged product or a different product from what you have ordered. In those cases you can contact us for returning the products for a full refund or exchange for new products
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; :
(c) Misleading in any way.
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
(n) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Wayanadspicesvalley, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Wayanadspicesvalley Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; :
(w) Impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. (ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Wayanadspicesvalley reserves the right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Wayanadspicesvalley website, or any other systems or networks connected to Wayanadspicesvalley Website or to any Wayanadspicesvalley's server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Wayanadspicesvalley Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Wayanadspicesvalley website or any network connected to Wayanadspicesvalley website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Wayanadspicesvalley website or any network connected to Wayanadspicesvalley Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Wayanadspicesvalley Website, or any other customer of Wayanadspicesvalley, including any Wayanadspicesvalley account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Wayanadspicesvalley Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Wayanadspicesvalley Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Wayanadspicesvalley Website.
5. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Wayanadspicesvalley Website or Wayanadspicesvalley's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Wayanadspicesvalley.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Wayanadspicesvalley on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Wayanadspicesvalley, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Wayanadspicesvalley shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Wayanadspicesvalley.
14. It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Wayanadspicesvalley and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Wayanadspicesvalley, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Wayanadspicesvalley does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Wayanadspicesvalley Website you acknowledge and agree that Wayanadspicesvalley is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Wayanadspicesvalley. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Wayanadspicesvalley.
15. Wayanadspicesvalley.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services). Contents Posted on Site All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Wayanadspicesvalley is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Wayanadspicesvalley, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Wayanadspicesvalley products and services purposely made available by Wayanadspicesvalley for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Wayanadspicesvalley welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to Wayanadspicesvalley website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Wayanadspicesvalley. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Wayanadspicesvalley, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Wayanadspicesvalley and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Wayanadspicesvalley website without Wayanadspicesvalley's prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.